Decker's Hot Water Station
Decker's Water Station connects to any water faucet or can be used with optional 12v pump to deliver water from a lake, stream, storage tank or even a bucket when there isn't a pressurized water source available.
The high output Water Station delivers up to 2.65 gallons per minute of continuous hot water. The specially built cart has an extra long foot for stability and is fully plumbed with faucet and hose bib.
Decker's Water Station is self contained and completely portable making it the perfect hot water source for base camps, military, fire fighting camps, natural disaster or emergency relief and decontamination or at your cabin or off the grid house.
*Propane tank not included
*Intended for outdoor use only
Features & Specs
- Specially built cart with extra large footprint for stability
- Fully plumbed with faucet and hose bib
- 25' hose, multi pattern shower nozzle and heavy duty adjustable spray nozzle
- Rugged construction for years of trouble free use
- Fully assembled and tested
- Easily transportable
- Built around the dependable Eccotemp L10 heater
- Tankless design delivers endless hot water
- 78,000 btu burner delivers hot water in seconds
- Attach to any garden hose or use with optional 12v pump
- Up to 2.65 gallons of hot water per minute
- Adjustable water temperature from 80-120 degrees F
- No pilot. Ignition system powered by 2 "D" cell batteries (not included)
- 20 minute auto safety shut off timer
- Operates with 30-80 PSI of water pressure
- No electricity needed
- One year manufacturer's warranty on heater
- Includes 9' hose and CSA approved regulator for attaching to standard LP tank
- Weighs 62 lbs without propane tank
- Footprint measures 20" wide x 22" deep. Height is 56 3/8"